Guardian of Faith
Lvl 4 Conjuration
Hostiles creatures within a 10-ft radius of the created guardian must succeed on a Dex. save or take 20 radiant damage.
Action +Spell Slot
Guardian of Faith is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Guardian of Faith is a Lvl 4 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Guardian of Faith Information
- Hostiles creatures within a 10-ft radius of the created guardian must succeed on a Dex. save or take 20 radiant damage.
- Level: Lvl 4 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Guardian of Faith
- Guardian of Faith can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, Life Domain, Light Domain, Oath of the Crown, Oath of Devotion, Protection Domain, Solidarity Domain, Celestial
- Guardian of Faith can be cast by using the following Items:
Guardian of Faith Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here