Lvl 4 Evocation
If the attack hits, deals an extra 4d6 psychic damage and the target must succeed on a Wis. save or have a disadvantage.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Staggering Smite is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Staggering Smite is a Lvl 4 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Staggering Smite Information
- If the attack hits, deals an extra 4d6 psychic damage and the target must succeed on a Wis. save or have a disadvantage.
- Level: Lvl 4 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Staggering Smite
- Staggering Smite can be acquired by the following classes:
- Paladin, Hexblade, Stone Origin
- Staggering Smite can be cast by using the following Items:
Staggering Smite Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here