Lvl 4 Necromancy
The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 8d8 necrotic damage (damage/lvl).
Action +Spell Slot
Blight is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Blight is a Lvl 4 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 8d8 necrotic damage (damage/lvl).
- Level: Lvl 4 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Blight
- Blight can be acquired by the following classes:
- Blight can be cast by using the following Items:
Blight Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here