Lvl 6 Abjuration
Prevent teleporting to the protected area and inflicts 5d10 radiant or necrotic damage to some type of creatures.
Action +Spell Slot
Forbiddance is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Forbiddance is a Lvl 6 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- Prevent teleporting to the protected area and inflicts 5d10 radiant or necrotic damage to some type of creatures.
- Level: Lvl 6 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Forbiddance
- Forbiddance can be acquired by the following classes:
- Forbiddance can be cast by using the following Items:
Forbiddance Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here