Lvl 6 Transmutation
Transform yourself and all nearby party members into tiny clouds of mist to avoid attacks.
Until Long Rest
While transformed, you won't be able to attack, cast spells, or talk.
Action Level 6 Spell Slot
Wind Walk is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Wind Walk is a Lvl 6 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Wind Walk Information in BG3
- Description: Transform yourself and all nearby party members into tiny clouds of mist to avoid attacks.
- Level: Lvl 6 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 9m
- Requires Concentration: No
- While transformed, you won't be able to attack, cast, spells, or talk.
How to Acquire Wind Walk in BG3
- Wind Walk can be acquired by the following classes:
- Wind Walk can be cast by using the following Items:
Baldur's Gate 3 Wind Walk Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here