Lvl 6 Necromancy
The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 14d6 necrotic damage. The spell can't kill it however.
Action +Spell Slot
Harm is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Harm is a Lvl 6 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 14d6 necrotic damage. The spell can't kill it however.
- Level: Lvl 6 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Harm
- Harm can be acquired by the following classes:
- Harm can be cast by using the following Items:
Harm Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here