Lvl 6 Necromancy
The target in a 60-ft radius must succeed on a Wis. save or take on a the following effects: asleep, panicked or sickened.
Action +Spell Slot
Eyebite is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Eyebite is a Lvl 6 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- The target in a 60-ft radius must succeed on a Wis. save or take on a the following effects: asleep, panicked or sickened.
- Level: Lvl 6 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Eyebite
- Eyebite can be acquired by the following classes:
- Eyebite can be cast by using the following Items:
Eyebite Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here