Beacon of Hope
Lvl 3 Abjuration
Targets gain advantage on Wis. saving throws and death saving throws, and regain the maximum number of hp from healing.
Action +Spell Slot
Beacon of Hope is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Beacon of Hope is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Beacon of Hope Information
- Targets gain advantage on Wis. saving throws and death saving throws, and regain the maximum number of hp from healing.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Beacon of Hope
- Beacon of Hope can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, Life Domain, Oath of Devotion, Solidarity Domain
- Beacon of Hope can be cast by using the following Items:
Beacon of Hope Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here