Lvl 3 Transmutation
After the arrow hits, smaller bolts snake out from the target toward nearby creatures.
Melee DEX Save
ActionLevel 3 Spell Slot
Lightning Arrow is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Lightning Arrow is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Lightning Arrow Information
- Description: After the arrow hits, smaller bolts snake out from the target toward nearby creatures.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action +Level 3 Spell Slot
- Range: Melee
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
- Damage: 4d8+2d8 Lightning
How to Acquire Lightning Arrow
- Lightning Arrow can be acquired by the following classes:
- Lightning Arrow can be cast by using the following Items:
Lightning Arrow Tips & Notes
- Does not add regular weapon damage nor allow Extra Attacks.
- A target with the Wet status is Vulnerable to Cold/Lightning damage and will sustain double damage from this spell.