Lvl 3 Conjuration
Targets in a 15-ft radius must succeed on a Wis. save or take 3d8 radiant or necrotic damage.
Action +Spell Slot
Spirit Guardians is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Spirit Guardians is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Spirit Guardians Information
- Targets in a 15-ft radius must succeed on a Wis. save or take 3d8 radiant or necrotic damage.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Wis for half damage
How to Acquire Spirit Guardians
- Spirit Guardians can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, War Domain, Oath of the Crown
- Spirit Guardians can be cast by using the following Items:
Spirit Guardians Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here