Lvl 3 Transmutation
Target yourself or an ally to become Hastened: Gain an action, become faster and harder to hit.
When the condition ends, becomes Lethargic.
ActionLevel 3 Spell Slot
Haste is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Haste is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Haste Information
- Description: Target yourself or an ally to become Hastened: Gain an action, become faster and harder to hit.
- When the condition ends, becomes Lethargic.
- Effect: The target gains +2 AC, Advantage on Dexterity Saving Throws, double Movement Speed, and one extra Action per turn. Target becomes Lethargic and unable to Move or take Actions for 1 turn when the spell ends.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time:Action
- Range: 9m
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: None
How to Acquire Haste in BG 3
- Haste can be acquired by the following classes:
- Haste can be cast by using the following Items:
Haste Tips & Notes for BG 3
- In BG3, Haste allows the target to cast two spells or double their number of Attacks (including Extra Attacks) per turn.
- Haste is a very strong option for Sorcerers using Metamagic: Twinned Spell to hasten two targets.
- In build 184.108.40.20648072, the 'Hastened' condition granted by the Haste spell has a special interaction with Potions of Speed, which also grants the status (though only for 3 turns as opposed to the spell's 10 turns). If you cast Haste on a unit who already has the hastened condition, the new version will be overwritten by the spell, leaving you with 10 rounds remaining of Hastened. However, you will also be given one round of "Lethargic". Therefore, if you cast Haste on a hastened unit after they have used all of their actions and movement for their turn, they will start their next turn with 9 turns of hastened remaining and no debuff from the previous haste effect. Combining the new cast of Haste with something like Sanctuary will allow you to largely bypass the downsides of Haste.