Glyph of Warding
Lvl 3 Abjuration
A glyph on an object deals 5d8 damage in a 20-ft radius (damage/lvl) or casts a 3rd level spell (lvl/lvl) when triggered.
Action +Spell Slot
Glyph of Warding is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Glyph of Warding is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Glyph of Warding Information
- A glyph on an object deals 5d8 damage in a 20-ft radius (damage/lvl) or casts a 3rd level spell (lvl/lvl) when triggered.
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Glyph of Warding
- Glyph of Warding can be acquired by the following classes:
- Glyph of Warding can be cast by using the following Items:
Glyph of Warding Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here