Lvl 3 Transmutation
A weapon becomes magical with a +1 bonus to attack rolls and deal an extra 1d4 damage of a chosen type (bonus/lvl).
Action +Spell Slot
Elemental Weapon is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Elemental Weapon is a Lvl 3 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Elemental Weapon Information
- A weapon becomes magical with a +1 bonus to attack rolls and deal an extra 1d4 damage of a chosen type (bonus/lvl).
- Level: Lvl 3 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Elemental Weapon
- Elemental Weapon can be acquired by the following classes:
- Paladin, Forge Domain, Hexblade, Stone Origin, Stone Origin
- Elemental Weapon can be cast by using the following Items:
Elemental Weapon Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here