Elf is a Race in Baldur's Gate 3. Elves feature 4 Proficiencies such as Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, and Shortbow. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 11 different types of Races. Each of them has their own special characteristics.
- BG3 Full Game Note: In the full launch of Baldur's Gate 3, Ability Score Points for Races that were present in Early Access are removed. And instead, Ability Score Points in the full game correspond with the Class players will choose.
With ethereal countenances and long lifespans, elves are at home with nature's power, flourishing in light and dark alike.
Elf Traits & Features in Baldur's Gate 3
- Base Racial Speed: Move up to 9m per turn.
- Darkvision: See in the dark up to 12m.
- Elven Weapon Training: Proficiency with the Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, and Longbow.
- Fey Ancestry: Advantage on Saving Throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Keen Senses: Proficiency in the Perception skill.
BG3 Elf Subraces
- High Elf:
- Wood Elf:
Elf Tips & Notes
- During Early Access, the Elf race used to feature +2 Dexterity. This has been changed in the full launch of BG3 and the Ability Score points are now associated with the Class that players will choose.