Wood Half-Elf is a Subrace of Half-Elf in Baldur's Gate 3. Wood Half-Elves have Charisma +2 and +2 Ability score points to spend as the player sees fit in any of the other five Abilities as racial bonuses and also gain Mask of the Wild as a subracial bonus. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of Races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Like their wood elf parent, these half-elves have a quickened stride and eye for stealth. Yet many break away from isolation in Faerun's forests to explore the rest of the Realms.
Wood Half-Elf Traits:
- Fleet of Foot: The Distance you can move per turn is 10.5 m
- Mask of the Wild: You were raised to blend into your natural surroundings. You gain proficiency in Stealth.
- Ability Improvements: +2 Ability points to spend as the player sees fit between Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence and Wisdom.
- Fey Ancestry: The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Charisma +2.
- Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 12 m.
Wood Half-Elf Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here.