Seldarine Drow is a Subrace of Drow in Baldur's Gate 3. Seldarine Drow have +1 Charisma and +2 Dexterity. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of Races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Drow are the result of an ancient schism between the elven deities Corellon Larethian and Lolth. The latter's treachery drove the drow into the Underdark, where they splintered into warring factions. Seldarine drow can be found seeking allies from all over Faerun, aiming to settle their conflict with Lolth - and each other - by any means necessary.
Seldarine Drow Traits:
- Base Racial Speed: The distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- Fey Ancestry: The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Dexterity +2
- Charisma +1
- Rapier Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with Rapiers.
- Shortsword Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with Shortswords.
- Hand Crossbow Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with Hand Crossbows.
- Superior Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 24 m.
- Dancing Lights Create wisps of light that illuminate a 12m radius.
Seldarine Drow Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here.
|Races and Subraces|
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Drow ♦ Drow Half-Elf ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Drow ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Lolth-Sworn Drow ♦ Mephistopheles Tiefling ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf ♦ Zariel Tiefling