Half-Drow is a Race in Baldur's Gate 3. Half-Drow have two ability scores of player choice increase by 1. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 9 different types of races. Each of them has their special characteristics.
Wrestle with a wicked and complicated legacy. Cleverness and tenacity serve them well, for most live a life of permanet exile.
- Two ability scores of player choice increase by 1
- Size ??
- Dancing lights: Create wisps of light that illuminate a 12m radius.
- Charisma is their spellcasting ability for this Cantrip.
- Darkvision: Can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light
- Half-Drow Lore goes here....
Half-Drow Physical Appearance:
- Half-Drow Physical Appearance goes here...
Half-Drow Tips & Notes
- Half-Drows share the Drow magic trait with their Drow parents. Starting from 3rd level, you can cast the faerie fire spell once. Starting from 5th level, you can cast the darkness spell once. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells. You regain expended uses of this trait when you complete a long rest.
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Drow ♦ Drow Half-Elf ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Lolth-Sworn Drow ♦ Mephistopheles Tiefling ♦ Seldarine Drow ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf ♦ Zariel Tiefling