High Elf is a Subrace of Elf in Baldur's Gate 3. High Elves have a +2 Dexterity racial bonus and a +1 Intelligence subracial bonus. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of races. Each of them has their special characteristics.
Heirs of the mystical Feywild, high elves value magic in all its forms, and even those who do not study spellcraft can manipulate the weave.
High Elf Traits:
- +1 Intelligence Score.
- Medium Size.
- Base Racial Speed: The distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- High Elf Cantrip: You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizard spell list. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it. You can select one of the following:
- Acid Splash: Hurl a bubble of acid that deals 1d6 Acid to each creature it hits.
- Blade Ward: Gain resistance to Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing damage from weapon attacks.
- Chill Touch: Assail a creature with the chill of the grave. It takes 1d8 Necrotic and cannot regain hit points. Undead creatures also get disadvantage on attack rolls.
- Dancing Lights: Create wisps of light that illuminate a 12m radius.
- Fire Bolt: Hurl a mote of fire that deals 1d6 Fire and creates a flammable surface.
- Friends: Enchant a non-hostile creature to gain advantage on Charisma checks agianst it.
- Light: Infuse an objet with an aura of light.
- Mage Hand: Create a spectral hand that can manipulate and interact with objects.
- Minor Illusion: Create an illusory image that distracts nearby creatures, complelling them to investigate.
You can remain hidden while casting this spell.
- Poison Spray: Project a puff of noxious gas that deals 1d12 Poison.
- Ray of Frost: Call forth a frigid beam of blue-white light. Deals 1d8 Cold and reduces the targe's speed by 3m.
- Shocking Grasp: Lightning springs from your hand. It deal 1d8 Lightning and prevents the target from taking reactions.
Inflicts Shocking Grasp
- True Strike: Divine a character's defences to give you advantage on attack rolls against it.
- +2 Dexterity Score.
- Darkvision: Can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light
- Keen Senses: Proficiency in the Perception skill.
- Fey Ancestry: Elves have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put them to sleep.
- Longsword Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with longswords.
- Shortsword Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with shortswords.
- Longbow Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with longbows.
- Shortbow Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with shortbows.
High Elf Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here.