Lolth-Sworn Drow is a Subrace of Drow in Baldur's Gate 3. Lolth-Sworn Drow have +1 Charisma and +2 Dexterity. While creating your Character in Baldur's Gate 3, you can choose between 8 different types of races. Each of them has their special characteristics and some of them have Sub-Races which provide different Features and Traits.
Raised by Lolth's cult in the city of Menzoberranzan, these drow extol the virtues of their corrupt and merciless goddess. Lolth marks her followers with bright red eyes so the Underdark will learn to fear drow on sight.
Lolth-Sworn Drow Traits:
- Base Racial Speed: The distance you can move per turn is 9 m.
- Fey Ancestry: The Feywild casts a veil over your mind. You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
- Dexterity +2
- Charisma +1
- Rapier Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with rapiers.
- Shortsword Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with shortswords.
- Hand Crossbow Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to attack rolls (your chance to hit a target) with hand crossbows.
- Superior Darkvision: This creature can see in the dark within 24 m.
- Dancing Lights: Create wisps of light that illuminate a 12m radius.
Lolth-Sworn Drow Tips & Notes
- Notes and tips go here.
|Races and Subraces|
Asmodeus Tiefling ♦ Drow ♦ Drow Half-Elf ♦ Dwarf ♦ Elf ♦ Githyanki ♦ Gnome ♦ Gold Dwarf ♦ Half-Drow ♦ Half-Elf ♦ Halfling ♦ High Elf ♦ High Half-Elf ♦ Human ♦ Lightfoot Halfling ♦ Mephistopheles Tiefling ♦ Seldarine Drow ♦ Shield Dwarf ♦ Strongheart Halfling ♦ Tiefling ♦ Wood Elf ♦ Wood Half-Elf ♦ Zariel Tiefling