Stealth is a Skill in Baldur's Gate 3. Stealth is a Dexterity skill. Skills represent a specific aspect of an ability score, and an individual’s proficiency in a skill demonstrates a focus on that aspect.
- Stealth is a Dexterity Skill. Make a Dexterity (Stealth) check when you attempt to conceal yourself from enemies, slink past guards, slip away without being noticed, or sneak up on someone without being seen or heard
How to Increase Stealth
- The following classes can select Stealth as a class skill:
- The following Backgrounds provide the Stealth proficiency:
Stealth Tips & Notes
- While sneaking, stealth checks are called if a character enters an NPC's vision cone, displayed in red. Stealth checks are repeated every few seconds (or every turn, if in turn-based mode) while remaining inside the vision cone.
- Other notes and tips go here.
In Other Languages
- Deutsch (Deutschland): Heimlichkeit
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!