Half-Orc is a Race that will be added in Baldur's Gate 3. Half-Orcs features a trait that allows them to see in dark conditions and a proficiency in the Intimidation skill. Note that this page's info is based on datamining and DND player's book and is subject to change.
- BG3 Full Game Note: In the full launch of Baldur's Gate 3, Ability Score Points for Races that were present in Early Access are removed. And instead, Ability Score Points in the full game correspond with the Class players will choose.
Creatures of intense emotion, half-orcs are inclined to act than contemplate - whether the rage burning their bodies compels them to fight, or the love filling their hearts inspires acts of incredible kindness.
Half-Orc Lore in Baldur's Gate 3
Half-orcs exhibit a blend of orcish and human characteristics, and their appearance varies widely. Grayish skin tones and prominent teeth are the most common shared elements among these folk.
BG3 Half-Orc Traits
- Darkvision: Thanks to your orc blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in the dark up to 12 m.
- Relentless Endurance: When you are reduced to 0 hit points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can't use this feature again until you finish a long rest.
- Savage Attacks: When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon attack, you can roll one of the weapon's damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Menacing: You gain proficiency in Intimidation.
Half-Orc Tips & Notes
- During Early Access, the Half-Orc race used to feature +2 Strength and +1 Constitution. This has been changed in the full launch of BG3 and the Ability Score points are now associated with the Class that players will choose.