Leather Helmet is a Helmet in Baldur's Gate 3. Helmets can be equipped to character's head in their designated inventory slot and provide different effects ranging from increased Saving Throws, to gaining Advantage on certain attacks.
Layers of leather were boiled and molded to create this rugged cap. It still smells a bit of tannins.
Leather Helmet Information
- Proficiency: Light Armor Proficiency
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Value: 100 Gp.
Leather Helmet Location & How to Get
- Item ID:
- Location: Can be looted from a locked chest on Ravaged Beach.
- Drop by:
- Arron, at The Hollow (Druid Grove),
- Roah Moonglow, at Shattered Sanctum
- Derryth Bonecloak at the Myconid Village within the Underdark.
Leather Helmet Notes & tips
- Not all items will be sold at the same time. Leveling up or completing a Long Rest will reset the shop and potenially show different Items.
- Notes and tips go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
There is also an occasional alternate spawn of this item, with more of a viking-esque spangenhelm look. It lacks the plume, and has a leather "mask" covering the nose and eyes instead.