Adamantine Splint Armour
Very Rare Heavy Armor
Magical Plate: All incoming damage is reduced by 2.
Disadvantage on Stealth Checks.
Attackers can't land Critical Hits on the wearer.
No AC Bonus from Dexterity.
Adamantine Splint Armour is a Heavy Armor in Baldur's Gate 3. Heavy Armor can be equipped to character's body in their designated inventory slot providing AC and sometimes especial effects. Although heavier armor usually provides more protection, keep in mind they may also hinder your characters' spell casting.
The adamantine plates lock and slide together perfectly - offering protection against even the deadliest of blades.
Adamantine Splint Armour Information
- Proficiency: Heavy Armor Proficiency
- Weight: 19 Kg.
- Value: 3800 Gp.
Adamantine Splint Armour Location & How to Get
- Item ID: ea3cf349-19ab-4104-9253-8e182bdbf538
- Location: Can be found at Grymforge, during the The Adamantine Forge Quest. (X: -593 Y: 309)
- Quest: The Adamantine Forge
- Crafting: You need the Splint Mould and Mithral Ore to forge the Heavy Armor.
- Dropped by:
Adamantine Splint Armour Notes & Tips
- AC 18. Albeit not stated, the Armour Class indicates this is a +1 Splint Armour.
- Reeling: An attacker hitting the wearer of this armour would get a -3 Attack penalty to his next attack that round, and a -2 on the first attack the following round. This effect is stacking until a hit resets the duration.
- BG3 Damage Reduction: Any Damage Resistance is calculated first (e.g. from Barbarian Rage), then the Magical Plate damage reduction.