Lvl 5 Abjuration
If the weapon attack hits, deal an extra 5d10 force damage. Target reduced to 50 hp or fewer this way are banised.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Banishing Smite is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Banishing Smite is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Banishing Smite Information
- If the weapon attack hits, deal an extra 5d10 force damage. Target reduced to 50 hp or fewer this way are banised.
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Banishing Smite
- Banishing Smite can be acquired by the following classes:
- Banishing Smite can be cast by using the following Items:
Banishing Smite Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!