Dispel Evil and Good
Lvl 5 Abjuration
End a condition (charmed, frightened, or possessed) or bannish a creature to its home plane (Cha. save).
Action +Spell Slot
Dispel Evil and Good is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Dispel Evil and Good is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Abjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Dispel Evil and Good Information
- End a condition (charmed, frightened, or possessed) or bannish a creature to its home plane (Cha. save).
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Abjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Dispel Evil and Good
- Dispel Evil and Good can be acquired by the following classes:
- Dispel Evil and Good can be cast by using the following Items:
Dispel Evil and Good Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!