Lvl 5 Necromancy
If the spell attack hits, target is afflicted with a disease to choose from 6 proposed.
Action +Spell Slot
Contagion is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Contagion is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- If the spell attack hits, target is afflicted with a disease to choose from 6 proposed.
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Contagion
- Contagion can be acquired by the following classes:
- Contagion can be cast by using the following Items:
Contagion Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here