Lvl 5 Evocation
Creatures in a 10-ft-radius, 40-ft-high cylinder must succeed on a Dex. save or take 4d6 fire and 4d6 radiant (damage/lvl).
Action +Spell Slot
Flame Strike is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Flame Strike is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Flame Strike Information
- Creatures in a 10-ft-radius, 40-ft-high cylinder must succeed on a Dex. save or take 4d6 fire and 4d6 radiant (damage/lvl).
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Flame Strike
- Flame Strike can be acquired by the following classes:
- Cleric, Light Domain, War Domain, Oath of Devotion, The Fiend, Celestial, Undying Light, Zeal Domain
- Flame Strike can be cast by using the following Items:
Flame Strike Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here