Lvl 5 Evocation
Targets in a 30-ft radius must succeed on a Con. save or take 5d6 thunder damage and 5d6 radiant or necrotic damage.
Action +Spell Slot
Destructive Wave is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Destructive Wave is a Lvl 5 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Destructive Wave Information
- Targets in a 30-ft radius must succeed on a Con. save or take 5d6 thunder damage and 5d6 radiant or necrotic damage.
- Level: Lvl 5 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Destructive Wave
- Destructive Wave can be acquired by the following classes:
- Tempest Domain, Paladin, Hexblade, Strength Domain, Zeal Domain
- Destructive Wave can be cast by using the following Items:
Destructive Wave Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!