Intellect Devourer is one of the Enemies in Baldur's Gate 3. In BG3, each type of Enemy has different attacks, resistances, and immunities. Players must defeat Enemies to advance Quests, earn experience or obtain loot.
Intellect Devourer general information
Base speed: 9m
Intellect Devourer abilities
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Intellect Devourer Resistances
Intellect Devourer Attacks, Spells & Features
- Lash out with deadly claws to deal 2d4 Slashing Damage.
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- This creature can perceive its surrounding without relying on sight.
- Its journey through hell has severely weakened this creature's defenses.
Intellect Devourer Drops
- Intellect Devourers don't drop anything
- Grant 10 XP when defeated.
Intellect Devourer Notes & Tips
- Such as Boars, Spiders and Crabs, Intellect Devourers react to non-damaging magic.