Construct level 8
Grym general information
Base speed: 12m
How to defeat Grym
You have to take into account a few things when fighting Grym:
- When you activate the lava and Grym appears, your terrain will be limited to the Circles surrounding the "anvil" part of the forge. Avoid passing through the lava at all costs!
- When Grym is standing on lava, it gains a status effect called Superheated. Only when this status effect is active you can damage the golem. This will cause Grym to become vulnerable to Bludgeoning damage, lower his Armour Class and make resistant to Thunder, Cold and Force. He will remain immune to all other elements.
- Grym will attempt to attack the character that attacks it, (and hits it), first each turn and set it as "Prime Target". This can be exploited to use the anvil to deal massive damage to Grym
- Position a character near the Forge Lever and, another one near the anvil's strike position. Lure Grym there by attacking it with that character and, once the golem is in position, pull the Forge Lever. The anvil strikes down, dealing 100 points of damage aprox and leaving the golem Prone.
- After Grym lose enough HP, some mephit will appear and attack.
- If the Lava is removed, interact with the Lava Valvle to refill the chamber and force Grym to walk over it.
- Grym won't take damage from the Anvil if he doesn't have the Superheated status effect.
- Strength: 24
- Dexterity: 6
- Constitution: 24
- Intelligence: 3
- Wisdom: 11
- Charisma: 1
- Proficiency Bonus: +5
- Initiative: -2
- Exposure to lava has caused Grym's adamantine body to soften.
- Has reduced Armour Class and is vulnerable to Bludgeoning damage, but has increased Movement Speed.
Grym Passive Features
Attack of Opportunity:
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a reaction.
- You can see in the dark up to 12m.
- Grym always attacks the first creature that hits it each round.
- Made entirely from adamantine, this mass is about as heavy as a dragon, and nearly as indestructible. Only intense heat can soften the metal enough to be shaped.
Bludgeoning: Immune/Vulnerable (When Superheated)
Thunder: Immune/Resistant (When Superheated)
Cold: Immune/Resistant (When Superheated)
Grym attacks & spells
- Experience: 500 XP
- Loot: Grymskull Helm
Grym Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here