Spider level 1
Location: Whispering Depths
Phase Spiderling is an Enemy in Baldur's Gate 3. In BG3, each type of Enemy has different attacks, resistances, and immunities. Players must defeat Enemies to advance Quests, earn experience or obtain loot.
Phase Spiderling general information
Race: Phase Spider (Monstrosity)
Base speed: 9m
Phase Spiderling abilities
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +1
Phase Spiderling Resistances
Phase Spiderling Attacks, Spells & Features
- Ethereal Jaunt: Teleports the user to another location.
- Venomous Bite: Attacks with its jaws.
Phase Spiderling Features
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Can see in the dark up to 12m.
- Isn't slowed down by web surfaces, and can't be Enwebbed by them.
Phase Spiderling Rewards
- Experience: 3xp
- Loot: N/A
Phase Spiderling Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here