Phase Spider Matriarch is a Boss in Baldur's Gate 3. Phase Spider Matriarch is a massive Phase Spider that resides in the Whispering Depths. Bosses in BG3 are powerful enemies that have increased health and pose a bigger challenge for players.
Where to find Phase Spider Matriarch
- Act 1
- Whispering Depths
Phase Spider Matriarch Quests
Phase Spider Matriarch Dialogue Options
Phase Spider Matriarch Boss Guide
Phase Spider Matriarch Boss Tips
Phase Spider Matriarch lurks within its lair accompanied by two Phase Spider. Their movement range is massive since they can teleport, so be aware of that when facing them. The other thing you have to be aware of are the three groups of spider eggs lying around the lair. Try to destroy as many as possible before initiating combat with the Phase Spider Matriarch.
Once you initiate combat, the Phase Spider Matriarch, will head to one of the three groups to hatch them instantaneously. This action will create 6 Phase Spiderling. They are not dangerous on their own, in groups they can hinder your chances of survival.
When you lower its health to 50%, the Phase Spider Matriarch will cast Spider Queen's Wrath on itself. Increasing its Strength by 2, but lowering its Armour Class by 1.
Phase Spider Matriarch General Information
Race: Phase Spider (Monstrosity)
Base speed: 9m
Phase Spider Matriarch Passive Features
- Automatically attack an enemy moving out of your reach. This uses a Reaction.
- Isn't slowed down by web surfaces, and can't be Enwebbed by them.
Phase Spider Matriarch Abilities
- Proficiency Bonus: +2
- Initiative: +3
Attacks & Spells
- Venomous Discharge: Shoots a venom missile that can damage multiple targets.
- Ethereal Jaunt: Teleports the user to another location.
- Venomous Bite: Attacks with its jaws.
- Venomous Bite(Multiattack): Attacks with its jaws twice.
- Spider Queen's Wrath: Creature is enraged! Strength increased by 2, Armour Class reduced by 1. (After lowering 50% of its health).
Phase Spider Matriarch Resistances
Phase Spider Matriarch Rewards
Notes and Tips
- Sleep spell works good spiderlings.
- If you don't care about the robe/loot she drops you can use a gravity pushing spell, thunder arrow, etc. To push her off in to the green cavern below.. Instant kill.
- Notes and tips go here
|All Bosses in Baldur's Gate 3|