Entertainer is a Background in Baldur's Gate 3. Backgrounds are special traits or expertises that affect the starting Proficiencies the player has and also add two bonus background features. Backgrounds may also decide how your character be treated by certain NPCs, and how can they handle certain situations.
- You live to sway and subvert your audience, engaging common crowds and high society alike.
Entertainer Skill Proficiencies
- Acrobatics Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to any roll made with Acrobatics.
- Performance Proficiency: Add your proficiency bonus to any roll made with Performance.
Entertainer Background Goals
- When a character performs an action that's true to their Background, they will be Inspired. Earning +1 Inspiration Point and +25 Exp. Inspiration may be spent to reroll an Ability Check. Not only your character can become Inspired, but also your Companions.
- You may hold up to 4 Inspiration points at once. Inspiration earned over the cap will become Experience Points.
Click Details to learn how to complete the selected Background Goal
The Price of Ink
Free Oskar the painter from the Zhentarim
The Art of Agony
Perform for Loviatar's pleasure in her ritual
Life of the Party
Take part in the goblin camp's toast
Made you Look
Earn Mattis' respect by taking his Ring
Enjoy a dance in camp with the Tieflings
Give them a Show
Get the Goblins on your side while duelling Crusher
Chicken Chase Extraordinaire
Win a match of Chicken Chase
A Bard's Muse
Inspire Alfira the bard
Heart of the Creator
Perform in a play with Bernard the automaton
Feel the Beat
Successfully perform on the goblin war drum
A Story for the Ages
Turn someone to your side with a well-timed tale
The Price of Fame
Entertainer Tips & Notes
- Tips and notes go here.
In Other Languages
- Español (España): Animador