“A wolf that can inflict devastating wounds and knock enemies prone.”
Wolf Companion Information:
- Speed: 40ft
Wolf Companion Actions
- Dash. Action. Double your movement speed for the current turn.
- Hide. Bonus action. Stick to the shadows to improve your chances of going undetected.
- Jump/Disengage. Action. Range: 18.3ft. Jumping doesn't trigger opportunity attacks.
- Bite. Action. +2 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Lunge at a target to bite it. Deals 2d4+2 piercing damage and possibly knocks the target prone.
Wolf Companion Notes and Tips
- The wolf companion can be of some use to render enemies prone, but be wary of its low HP.
|Bear Companion ♦ Boar Companion ♦ Giant Spider Companion ♦ Raven Companion ♦ Wolf Companion|