Giant Spider Companion
“A giant spider that can poison enemies and shoot webs from afar.”
Giant Spider Companion Information
- Speed: 40 ft
- Skills: Perception +5
Giant Spider Companion Actions
- Dash. Action. Double your movement speed for the current turn.
- Hide. Bonus action. Stick to the shadows to improve your chances of going undetected.
- Arachnid Jump. Action. Range: 67ft. Jumping doesn't trigger opportunity attacks.
- Poisonous Bite. Action. +4 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Bite a target to deal 1d8+3 piercing damage and possibly poison it. Target must succeed on a DC 13 constitution saving throw or become poisoned for one round.
- Web. Action. Range: 60ft. Cover a target in a thick, flammable webbing that can Enweb creatures within. Targets within or entering the web must succeed on a DC 12 dexterity saving throw or become enwebbed for one round.
Giant Spider Companion Notes and Tips
- The giant spider has the highest HP and AC of all the animal companion options available to the Beast Master.
- It's 67ft range jump ability grants it a high amount of mobility.
- It can cause the poisoned and enwebbed conditions without consuming resources.
|Bear Companion ♦ Boar Companion ♦ Giant Spider Companion ♦ Raven Companion ♦ Wolf Companion|