|A bear that can draw the enemy's attention and endure heavy attacks.|
A bear that can draw the enemy's attention and endure heavy attacks.
Bear Companion Information:
- Speed: 40ft
Bear Companion Actions
- Dash. Action. Double your movement speed for the current turn.
- Hide. Bonus action. Stick to the shadows to improve your chances of going undetected.
- Jump - Disengage. Action. Range: 21.7ft. Jumping doesn't trigger opportunity attacks.
- Bear Claws. Action. +2 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Lash out with deadly claws to deal 1d8+2 slashing damage.
- Goading Roar. Action. Range: 30ft. Roar at nearby enemies to goad them into attacking you.
Bear Companion Notes and Tips
- The bear companion has a unique ability to force enemies to attack it, but be wary of it's low AC and HP.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!