“A boar that can sweep through the battlefield and knock enemies off their feet.”
Boar Companion Information:
- Speed: 40ft
Boar Companion Actions
- Dash. Action. Double your movement speed for the current turn.
- Hide. Bonus action. Stick to the shadows to improve your chances of going undetected.
- Jump/Disengage. Action. Range: 18.3ft. Jumping doesn't trigger opportunity attacks.
- Tusk Attack. Action. +1 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Gore the target to deal 1d6+1 slashing damage.
- Boar Charge. Action. Range: 30ft. Charge forward, attacking all hostile creatures in the way. Deals 1d6+1 slashing damage and potentially knocks characters prone.
Boar Companion Notes and Tips
- The boar companion can charge on every turn to attempt to knock a large number of opponents prone. But be wary of it's low HP and AC.
|Bear Companion ♦ Boar Companion ♦ Giant Spider Companion ♦ Raven Companion ♦ Wolf Companion|