“A raven that can cover great distances and launch precise attacks.”
Raven Companion Information:
- Speed: 40ft
Raven Companion Actions
- Dash. Action. Double your movement speed for the current turn.
- Hide. Bonus action. Stick to the shadows to improve your chances of going undetected.
- Fly. Action. Range: 60ft. Fly to the target position.
- Beak Attack. Action. +2 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Peck at the target, dealing 1d6+2 piercing damage.
- Rend Vision. Action. +2 to hit. Reach: 5ft. Attack a creature's eyes. The target takes 1d4+2 piercing damage and is blinded for one round.
Raven Companion Notes and Tips
- While extremely frail, the raven companion's high mobility is useful for scouting areas that require long distance jumps.
|Bear Companion ♦ Boar Companion ♦ Giant Spider Companion ♦ Raven Companion ♦ Wolf Companion|