Lvl 1 Evocation
If the attack hits, deals an extra 1d6 fire damage and ignite the target (damage/lvl).
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Searing Smite is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Searing Smite is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Searing Smite Information
- If the attack hits, deals an extra 1d6 fire damage and ignite the target (damage/lvl).
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Searing Smite
- Searing Smite can be acquired by the following classes:
- Paladin, Forge Domain, Stone Origin, Zeal Domain
- Searing Smite can be cast by using the following Items:
- a special "Light Hammer +1" found in a locked chest near the 'courtyard' of the Arcane Tower (Underdark) x:26 y:-296
Searing Smite Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here