Elemental Surfaces in Baldur's Gate 3 (BG3) are covered on this page. Surfaces in BG 3 can provide negative or positive effects in an area that includes buffs, debuffs, damage, and/or control options for enemies and allies alike.
Surfaces In Baldur's Gate 3
- Applies Burning.
- Removes Wet.
- Can be put out by using Water and Ice elements.
- Explodes if combined with Poison elements.
- Expands if combined with Oil and Fire elements.
- Creates a Steam cloud when extinguished, get SMOKE clouds when the Fire times out.
- Fire damage.
- Can be made into steam with Fire elements.
- Can be frozen solid with Ice elements.
- Can be used to generate Shock with Electricity elements.
- Applies Shocked.
- Lightning damage.