Lvl 7 Evocation
Targets must succeed on a Cha. save or suffer an effect (deafened, blinded, etc). Some creatures are banned.
Bonus Action +Spell Slot
Divine Word is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Divine Word is a Lvl 7 Spell from the Evocation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Divine Word Information
- Targets must succeed on a Cha. save or suffer an effect (deafened, blinded, etc). Some creatures are banned.
- Level: Lvl 7 spell
- School: Evocation School
- Casting Time: Bonus Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Divine Word
- Divine Word can be acquired by the following classes:
- Divine Word can be cast by using the following Items:
Divine Word Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!