Finger of Death
Lvl 7 Necromancy
The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 7d8+30 necrotic damage. If killed, becomes a zombie under the caster command.
Action +Spell Slot
Finger of Death is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Finger of Death is a Lvl 7 Spell from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Finger of Death Information
- The target must succeed on a Con. save or take 7d8+30 necrotic damage. If killed, becomes a zombie under the caster command.
- Level: Lvl 7 spell
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Finger of Death
- Finger of Death can be acquired by the following classes:
- Finger of Death can be cast by using the following Items:
Finger of Death Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!