The target creature is turned to stone and is incapacitated
- A petrified creature is transformed, along with any non-magical object it is wearing or carrying, into a solid inanimate substance (usually stone). Its weight increases by a factor of ten, and it ceases aging.
- The creature is incapacitated, can't move or speak, and is unaware of its surroundings.
- Attack rolls against the creature have advantage.
- The creature automatically fails Strength and Dexterity saving throws.
- The creature has resistance to all damage.
- The creature is immune to poison and disease, although a poison or disease already in its system is suspended, not neutralized.
How to Acquire Petrified
How to Remove Petrified
- Apply Basilisk Oil to the petrified target.
Petrified Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
Acid ♦ Aura of Leadership ♦ Bane (Status Effect) ♦ Bleeding ♦ Blood ♦ Braced ♦ Burning ♦ Buthir's Wrath ♦ Charmed ♦ Chest Trauma ♦ Cold ♦ Dazed ♦ Dead ♦ Death Wish ♦ Difficult Terrain ♦ Distressed ♦ Down ♦ Downed ♦ Ensnared ♦ Enthralled ♦ Enwebbed ♦ Exhausted ♦ Fire ♦ Frightened ♦ Gaping Wounds ♦ Hamstrung ♦ Infested ♦ Magmatic Disturbance ♦ Magmatic Regeneration ♦ Mud ♦ Newborn ♦ Off Balance ♦ Oil ♦ Owlbear's Rage ♦ Paralyzed ♦ Poison ♦ Poisoned ♦ Prepared ♦ Prone ♦ Rallied ♦ Reckless Warcry ♦ Sapped ♦ Silenced ♦ Silvanus' Blessing ♦ Sleeping ♦ Slightly Drunk ♦ Soul Branding ♦ Surprised ♦ Threatened ♦ Turned ♦ Twisting Vines ♦ Unconscious ♦ Under Operation ♦ Water Status Effect ♦ Wrath
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!