The Pale Elf Objectives
- We met a strange Elf who had also been infected with a parasite. He was hostile at first, but agreed to join us when he learned we were infected too.
- Astarion is a vampire! We woke up last night and saw him bent over one of us - drinking their blood. We let him drink his fill to regain his strength.
- We told Astarion that he couldn't feed on innocents - but enemies were fair game.
- Astarion suspects that the parasite may have negated some of the downsides of being a vampire spawn. Perhaps his master has no power over him anymore.
- We learned that Astarion was a slave to the Szarr family. he couldn't refuse orders from them - and believes that might still be the case.
- We fought a monster hunter who was looking for Astarion.
- Astarion told us that he suspects the monster hunter is serving his master Cazador.
- After spending the night with Astarion, we learned that he has some kind of poem carved into his back. Cazador did this to him - but why?
The Pale Elf Walkthrough
- Gandrel, a monster hunter can be found at Sunlit Wetlands. Not revealing the location of Astarion will earn you his approval.
- If you bring Astarion with you and confront Gandrel again, he will want to fight the monster hunter. (Reveal Astarion's name before himself does, or refuse to fight will get disapproval.)
How to unlock The Pale Elf
- Recruiting and traveling alongside Astarion.
The Pale Elf Rewards
The Pale Elf Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
|Companion Quests in Baldur's Gate 3|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!