Tasha's Hideous Laughter is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Tasha's Hideous Laughter is a Lvl 1 Spell from the Enchantment school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Baldur's Gate 3 Tasha's Hideous Laughter Information
- Description: Leave a creature Prone with laughter, without the ability to get up.
- The creature must have an Intelligence of 5 or more.
The target can try to shake off the effect each time it takes damage.
- Level: Lvl 1 spell
- School: Enchantment School
- Casting Time: Action
- Range: 18m
- Duration: 10 turns
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw: Wisdom
How to Acquire Tasha's Hideous Laughter in BG 3
Tasha's Hideous Laughter can be acquired by the following classes:
- Eldritch Knight
- Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer with Draconic Ancestry: Copper (Acid)
- Arcane Trickster
Tasha's Hideous Laughter can be cast by using the following Items:
Tasha's Hideous Laughter Tips & Notes for BG 3
- The Prone condition inflicts Disadvantage on Strength and Dexterity Saving Throws.
- The affected target will sustain Critical Hits when attacked in melee.