Storm of Vengeance
Lvl 9 Conjuration
Creatures in a 360-ft radius must succeed on a Con. save or be deafened and suffer various damage and effects.
Action +Spell Slot
Storm of Vengeance is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Storm of Vengeance is a Lvl 9 Spell from the Conjuration school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Storm of Vengeance Information
- Creatures in a 360-ft radius must succeed on a Con. save or be deafened and suffer various damage and effects.
- Level: Lvl 9 spell
- School: Conjuration School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Storm of Vengeance
- Storm of Vengeance can be acquired by the following classes:
- Storm of Vengeance can be cast by using the following Items:
Storm of Vengeance Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|Lvl 9 Spells|
Astral Projection ♦ Foresight ♦ Gate ♦ Imprisonment ♦ Mass Heal ♦ Meteor Swarm ♦ Power Word Heal ♦ Power Word Kill ♦ Prismatic Wall ♦ Shapechange ♦ Time Stop ♦ True Polymorph ♦ True Resurrection ♦ Weird ♦ Wish
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!