Spare the Dying
1 living creature with 0 hit points becomes stable.
Spare the Dying is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Spare the Dying is a Cantrip from the Necromancy school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
Spare the Dying Information
- 1 living creature with 0 hit points becomes stable.
- Level: Cantrip
- School: Necromancy School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: No
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Spare the Dying
- Spare the Dying can be acquired by the following classes:
- Spare the Dying can be cast by using the following Items:
Spare the Dying Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here