Rescue the gnome Objectives
- We spotted a deep gnome tied to the blades of a windmill. He's being tormented by a group of goblins.
- The goblins attacked us.
- We've defeated the goblins. If we want to help the gnome, we'll have to stop the windmill.
- Now that that the windmill has stopped spinning, we should be able to untie the gnome.
- After rescuing Barcus Wroot, we parted ways with him.
Rescue the gnome Walkthrough
- At the windmill of Blighted Village, there is a deep gnome tied to the blades of a windmill. He's being tormented by a group of goblins.
- You can defeat the Goblins by force (carefully place your characters on the roof helps a lot), or persuade them to leave. (Persuasion checks, Or you can use the tadpole)
(Pull the brake lever to stop the windmill, release means throw him away in goblin language.)
- Talk to the gnome and learn why is he here. (There's a hatch door on the opposite side of the entrance into the windmill that has his backpack on one of the crates.)
- If managed to save Barcus Wroot, you will later meet him again at Duergar Camp. (Quest Rescue the survivors)
How to unlock Rescue the gnome
Rescue the gnome Rewards
- 50 exp
Rescue the gnome Notes & Tips
- Note: You can cast Feather Fall on him, but unfortunately it won't have an effect if you choose to release brakes.