Rescue the gnome Objectives
- We spotted a deep gnome tied to the blades of a windmill. He's being tormented by a group of goblins.
- The goblins attacked us.
- We've defeated the goblins. If we want to help the gnome, we'll have to stop the windmill.
- Now that that the windmill has stopped spinning, we should be able to untie the gnome.
- After rescuing Barcus Wroot, we parted ways with him. I
Rescue the gnome Walkthrough
- At the windmill of Blighted Village, there is a deep gnome tied to the blades of a windmill. He's being tormented by a group of goblins.
- You can defeat the Goblins by force (carefully place your characters on the roof helps a lot. If you focused on goblin leader, after severally injured him, he will surrender and flee.), or persuade them to leave. (Persuasion checks, Or you can use the tadpole)
(Pull the brake lever to stop the windmill, release means throw him away in goblin language.)
- Talk to the gnome and learn why is he here. (There's a hatch door on the opposite side of the entrance into the windmill that has his backpack on one of the crates.)
- If managed to save Barcus Wroot, you will later meet him again at the Grymforge, in the quest Save the Grymforge Gnomes.
How to unlock Rescue the gnome
Rescue the gnome Rewards
- 50 exp
Rescue the gnome Notes & Tips
- Note: You can cast Feather Fall on him, but unfortunately it won't have an effect if you choose to release brakes.
- There's explosive in gnome's backpack, you can use it in combat, or keep it for Find the Explosives.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!