Rescue the Grand Duke Objectives
- Find the Grand Duke in the burning tavern.
Rescue the Grand Duke Walkthrough
- Help the flaming fists to open the gate (Strength 9).
- Alternately, climb the rocks outside the walls to the left of the gate, and jump up onto the roof. From there you can walk across and jump down into the tavern.
- Get inside the burning building, break down any broken doors blocking your way.
- Avoid the working door on the second floor. You'll be able to get at the chests inside from the doors ahead.
- There's a trapped man named Benryn inside the building. (quest Rescue the Trapped Man) He's behind the broken door nearest to the stairs.
- The other broken door on the second floor leads to the Counsellor, who you must speak to if you wish to advance the quest.
- From a goblin in their camp, you learn that the Grand Duke has been taken to Moonrise Towers.
How to unlock Rescue the Grand Duke
Rescue the Grand Duke Rewards
Rescue the Grand Duke Notes & Tips
- If you do this in turn-based mode, keep in mind that speaking to Benryn or the Counsellor will shift the game back into real time.
- There are water barrels in the kitchen area to the right of the entrance, these can be extremely useful.
- Dipping your weapons in fire will make breaking down the doors significantly easier and will save you time.