Lvl 2 Transmutation
1 creature or object that weighs up to 500 pounds rises vertically up to 20 ft then remains suspended.
Action +Spell Slot
Levitate is a Spell in Baldur's Gate 3. Levitate is a Lvl 2 Spell from the Transmutation school. Spells can be used for dealing damage to Enemies, inflict Status Ailments, buff Characters or interact with the environment.
- 1 creature or object that weighs up to 500 pounds rises vertically up to 20 ft then remains suspended.
- Level: Lvl 2 spell
- School: Transmutation School
- Casting Time: Action
- Requires Concentration: Yes
- Saving Throw:
How to Acquire Levitate
- Levitate can be acquired by the following classes:
- Levitate can be cast by using the following Items:
Levitate Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here